When we enter into a real relationship with Jesus, we will never be the same. If we are out running wild and partying all the time, we will eventually stop. Jesus will change us from the inside out. Our hearts will become more like his. We will want to serve and worship the LORD more than ever. We will learn his ways. We come to him as a sinner and we let him change us. We don't change our self. JESUS changes us. If we have a company and we are doing things and saying things to hurt people, we will eventually stop doing it, because JESUS will change your outlook on people and our self. You will not want to hurt anyone and you will start to be honest with people. JESUS is all about honest and loyalty. He is LOVE. He doesn't do things to hurt people. You will see him in a whole new light in your life. Your friends will not understand you at first, but if they come to know JESUS for themselves then they will understand. The choices we make in our life will become so different. We will choose to make right choices instead of wrong choices. We will try to do better for ourselves and help others to become better people. We will change our attitudes. Our minds will total change. We will not speak bad language. Your over all life will change. You will not look at people the same. You will look at your husband, children, and everyone so different. We are all children of GOD. We should all start to see this. You will try to help your children, husband, family, friends, and everyone to do what is right in the LORD. Children are miracles that God gives us. We should realize this. We should treat others as we want to be treated. We will love as if we have never knew what love was. It is so different. Its amazing. The love of your heart will open up so freely and you will love people with a different outlook. You will want to help people that you thought you didn't even like. Love from JESUS is the most awesome love I have experienced. I praise GOD for allowing me to know his love. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I am opening up more every day and experiencing love from the depths of my soul. It is so awesome to experience. I am forgiving the people who have hurt me in the past. I am moving on with my life. I am living for my JESUS. My love is from him. I know everything I have experienced is for some reason, even though I can't explain it. He is just so good to me. I love you JESUS and thank you for saving me. I was and I still am a sinner. Thank you for the cross. I love you. In 1 John 4:19 - this is how I understand this verse.......
1 John 4:19
We love because he first loved us...
LOVE IN CHRIST
Dawn Wells Goss
No comments:
Post a Comment