DEUTERONOMY 4:7
What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD OUR GOD is near us whenever we pray to him? (NIV)
We must pray about everything we need. We must pray about everything we do. We must pray about everything we get. Prayer is very powerful. God answers prayers. He loves for us to come to him in our prayers. We should always be in prayer for everyone and for every need. If you do not know what to pray or how to pray, just close your eyes and hear the silence and let the words come from your heart. Some things, and people, we need to be praying for are our military those who are out there trying to protect us from this awful place of hatred and crimes. Pray for your church that it may continue to succeed in everything and your pastor and Sunday school teachers, pray they are guiding us in the right way and will continue to guide us.Pray for the love ones you have. Especially Pray for the LOST People in the world not just for your family that is lost but for all the lost people, Pray they will except Jesus in their hearts and come to know him. Jesus knows what our needs are and we will get what we need, not always what we want, Not what we think we need, but what Jesus knows we need.Our wants and needs are so different. If you are not sure how to pray. Talk to Jesus like you would talk to any other person. He knows your heart.He knows what you are thinking. He just wants to hear you say it. If you don't know what to say, be still and listen to God he will tell you what you are thinking. He will be so happy to hear your voice. You can feel the peace inside when you talk to him. Don't treat him like he is not there,cause He is always there. There are a lot of times where I feel like he isn't but I know in my heart he is. That's when he is carrying me. He has to be. Because he is always with us. Pray for the children to submit to the Lord and carry on what has been taught to them. They are going to be the future when we leave this world. Pray for parents that need help. Pray for teens in trouble. With all the influence in this world today, our children, teens, youth, pre youth need all the prayers they can get. Oh and there is STRENGTH in NUMBERS. The more prayer warriors there are, the more God hears. Pray that you will be the example for whomever the Lord puts in front of you. Pray for the elderly. Pray for the young and the old. Our lives are not ours, We are here to serve a LIVING SAVOUR, JESUS CHRIST. Pray for the ones that do not know what being full is. There are so many that do not know what it is like to have food to eat, they may have to scrap for food. Pray for the ones who are putting on the awful TV shows. They don't care what is on, as long as they make the money off of it. They do not care about your children. Pray for them. Don't just get mad about it, pray about it. I know its hard not to get mad about alot of things going on in this world. I myself am learning to pray more about things than get mad about it, and YES I still get mad. But I'm trying. No one is perfect, only JESUS. Pray for fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, niece's, nephew's, grandparent's, great grandparent's, foster parent's, what ever you think about during the day just stop and pray. GOD LISTENS. Then give him all the PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY, for being with you today and listening. PRAISE GOD, LOVE HIM, SHOW HIM YOU LOVE HIM. LIVE FOR HIM.
Thank you Father GOD for loving me, for listening to my prayers. I am so thankful for all you have done for me. I love you and I will do my best to be more like you. I will strive to pray for the needs of people and this nation. We are a Nation that was built on Christ and I would love to have it back. I love you Father. Thank you for your only Son that you gave for my sins.
In Jesus Name Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment