Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Positive Answers

You say:                                                   God says:                                                Bible Verse:
It's impossible                                          All things are possible                              Luke 18:27
I'm to tired                                               I will give you rest                                   Matt 11:28-30
Nobody really loves me                            I love you                                               John 3:1-6 & 34
I can't go on                                             My grace is sufficient                           II Cor 12:9 & Psalm 91:15
I can't figure things out                              I will direct your steps                             Proverbs 3:5-6
I can't do it                                              You can do all things                                Phil 4:13
I'm not able                                              I am able                                             II Cor 9:8
It's not worth it                                         It will be worth it                                     Romans 8:28
I can't forgive myself                                 I forgive you                                        1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1
I can't manage                                          I will supply all your needs                      Phil 4:19
I'm afraid                                                  I have not given you a spirit of fear       II Tim 1:7
I'm always worried & frustrated               Cast all your cares on me                       I Peter 5:7
I'm not smart enough                                I give you wisdom                                 I Cor 1:30
I feel all alone                                           I will never leave you or forsake you        Hebrews 13:5



This is a handy little chart that I have in my Bible. I pull it out when I get to thinking about some of the things that go on in my life.

A PROMISE TO ALWAYS REMEMBER: JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kelly wells said...

Wow!!!! love the chart. Ive got to get a copy. this is awesome. keep up the good work. love always your lil sis.